A Nursing assistant can earn a salary of $14,000 to 40,000 & above, and per hour wage of $10 to $17. The variation in salaries can be attributed to various factors such as job locations, cost of livings (rural and urban areas, and cities and metros), education (additional healthcare field certificates and degrees), work duration (full-time, or part-time), work shifts (day, evening, nights, weekend or holidays), nursing shortages, competition and numbers of hospitals and clinics.
The salary offered also varies in different health care settings. For example, in the hospital and its intensive care units, surgery and emergency rooms, they are paid higher salaries than these, employed in OPD, medical distribution rooms, front desk, or other medical care departments where routine cares are offered to patients. In the same way, a travel nurse aide receives higher pay than a home health aide or a private duty CNA. Nursing homes aides … Read the rest
The purpose of a resume is to demonstrate your assets in writing to an employer, like providing a sample of your written communication skills. This means your resume should indicate your language skills without any grammar errors or typos.
An exceptional and outstanding resume is one which has all the important details listed as per the job position you are applying for.
But before writing a resume, it is necessary to know, what should be written in a resume to make it distinct from other applicants?
Here are a few things highlighted to help you in writing a resume-:
- Your Resume is an “impression” of you with the intent of emphasizing interests. Write about your qualifications as it can establish your credibility.
- Write about your achievements and personal qualities.
- Write in chronological order about your employment, volunteer work or extra-curricular activities.
- Writing short sentences and it should be very precise.
… Read the rest
Once home, Matt spent a month pushing out resumes and cover letters-as many as 25 per week. But after applying for ~200 jobs, he didn’t have much to show for his efforts. The job market had changed a lot since he left college, so he decided to dig a bit more into the science of it before firing off any more resumes. In the process, he concluded that what was missing was the essence of Matt-his personal brand. Matt needed something more targeted and creative to advance his search and with that he:
- Formed networks of well-connected colleagues & sent them weekly updates via email on his job search, inviting advice or recommendations;
- Redesigned his resume to feature skills first and work experience second;
- Updated all of his social media sites, actively seeking new connections;
- Created a website complete with skill pages, press clips and a downloadable resume;
- Wrote a
… Read the rest